The number one risk to your computer systems are your own staff. An administrator with knowledge of a non expiring system account password, could bring your systems down for days, which could cost your organisation thousands, if not millions in lost earnings, not to mention compensations claims or, indeed, its reputation.
Your company may be at risk as a forest without fire breaks. If a virus or hacker gets into your company computers, without password management, it's easy for them to affect every computer, instantly.
Organisations may be failing to meet compliance standards unless they manage their unmanaged accounts and may face financial penalties through compliance failure.
Features and Benefits
- Centralized access and administration through a secured web based interface
- Highly configurable access control and dual-authorisation for securing the most sensitive systems
- Detailed auditing and system tracking
- Highly scalable policy based password management
- Fully automated deployment and management with no local agent installation
- High Availability 3 tier installations, single tier, virtual image or SaaS
- All access is through a Web Application on your Intranet
- No passwords are stored in the database, in the registry or anywhere else
ForestSafe delivers highly scalable policy based access to your key IT systems.
It provides an automated policy based control of local and central account passwords across your Servers, Local Workstations, Network Devices and other key services.
No need to store
ForestSafe improves on other privileged password management systems by removing the need to store encrypted passwords. Passwords are generated only when required using predictive encrypted password generation.
Agent free support
Agent free support for Microsoft Windows, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, Linux and any devices that support SSH such as Cisco routers and firewalls, deployment is simple and fast.